Thursday, January 20, 2011

(+++++++)

i wanna do braces....
hehe..
coz my teeth are too appealing and it's frustrating that girls keep stalking at me..
coz those girls know the sensation of kissing a guy with teeth like me ..
hahaha .. and they loved it i think ..
am i right ??
(ok say whatever u like.. haha)


arghhh i wanna get my teeth fixed ...
private clinics costing me rm4000 plusss plusss ..
wish i could get some cash from parents..
but i'm 23 now ...
hehehe..
i registered for the government one ..
they said will call me in around ...say 3 years??

geeeee doc i wanna get married d ..
3 years waiting + 3 years treatment = 6 years ..
your service is terribly horrible ..
such a long waiting list?
hmm reminds me of how bad Malaysians teeth looks like..
some have 2 rows of teeth ..
for effective digestion i guess..
some teeth are crooked like gosh u don even wanna imagine ..
some .. they have all kind of funny teeth in one mouth ..
u can draw different smiley expressions on each and every tooth ..
the orientation of those tooth will surely fit the smileys..
and some crooked alternately i think ..
like the grinding teeth of a meat-mincing machine..
as for me.. i'm having a vampire set of teeth ..
with the upper jaw's slighty exposing ..
and girls' thought i'm one of the Twilight saga fans..
and they simply admire me for that ..
frustrating .. i don have time for them really .. im busy ..


guess ..
i better start sending my wish to the Make-A-Wish Foundation ..
hope i could find one clinic kind enough to let me do bracing less than rm3k ..
damn stainless steel costs only rm14 per kg ..
why when comes to putting it around my teeth it became so expensive?
aikzz..
i wan those steel fences on my teeth right now ..
coz i love bling bling ... ---> yea right..

o . O
(+++)

3 comments:

ypEng said...

''and girls' thought i'm one of the Twilight saga fans..
and they simply admire me for that ..
frustrating .. i don have time for them really .. im busy ..''
celaka betul yann.. haha.. ur wish wil come true!
like ur o o !
(++++)

StAn said...

haha .. for real la im not lyingg !!

ypEng said...

i noe u said nid wait 3 years tat 1 is true coz lee farn told me last time. but for the twilight saga tat 1.. fulamak, i non stop laughing... hahahahahahaha